Monday, August 09, 2004

Yeah, I know.....I suck

Jeez......serious, serious props go out to Iggy, Hdouble, Poker Chronicles, Pauly, Las Vegas Hold Em and the rest for keeping up the poker blog fight on a daily basis. It's a lot harder than it looks. I read these guys on a daily basis and really enjoy keeping up with what they have to say.

That being said, I am completely rejuvenated to write again. I have been playing a lot of poker and am really trying to improve my game. I just got back from my 30th birthday in Vegas (a lot more on that later) - one hell of a party, but also one hell of an eye opener on how good (rather, how bad) a player I really am.

I took a look at my site stats and despite my little hiatus, there are actually people coming on here looking to see what I have to say. Now, I am pumped.....and I got a lot of stuff to discuss with you guys.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

February 22, 2007 at 3:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

April 26, 2007 at 3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home