Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Damn, 30 IS old

Okay, I just had my first "Damn, I really am old" moment. This morning, I get some chest and abs in - typical workout. I workout fairly hard, but nothing stupid. No problems, no pulls, nothing - good workout. Feeling good, I get into my car, reach out to close my door and BAM - something pops in my shoulder. It wasn't a click, it was a loud pop. Ummmm, that's not good - then my entire arm starts going numb. I barely make it home the pain is so bad. Unfortunately, I have to get ready for work. It took me an hour just to put my shirt on - I can't even raise my arm over my head. Jeeeeeeeez.........

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh, I see I am not the only one. A word of warning from someone who has been there - the warranty on the male body runs out at 30. I was never so injured with stupid, small, nagging injuries as I was in my 30th year. Good luck, and happy birthday!

August 11, 2004 at 5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has anyone checked this abs ball workout site out?
http://www.abdominal-workout-helper.com
Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks.
abs ball workout

October 21, 2005 at 1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Hummers mudding Microsoft project business analyst certification side effects of mediciation seroquel Registrar msdatsrc.tlb Microsoft office training inside core College hardcore party free mcse 2000 past exam papers New mexico mcse board free literotica account Tom cruise and katie holmes over http://www.nationwideinsurance7.info/Only-free-sprint-sanyo-polyphonic-ring-tones.html Boiron eczema remedy Call centers and san antonio http://www.bingo-games-1.info/1997_pontiac_grand.html Debt us debts card pregnant nude free Mexican theme kitchens storage devices for computers

February 2, 2007 at 3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Masajes saunas madrid Kitchenaid appliances canada Zyrtec problems New condominiums fort washington md football betting Usa hiking family pictures Diekrs bentley Xenical prescription.html Webcam picture site www allegra com Divorce law in quebec Dishwasher installation anti-siphon Allergy testing san diego ca effexor xrvenlafaxine hcl Surgery plastic tummy before and tuck venlafaxine 450mg

February 6, 2007 at 10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

March 16, 2007 at 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home